Hello everyone in the blogosphere,
This week, I have a podcast episode and YouTube video to share thatâ€™s a bit longer than my normal solo episodes, because Iâ€™ve pact a lot of helpful information in the podcast episode. The ten questions to consider before starting your podcast are as follows:
- Why should I podcast?
- What subject matter is near and dear to my heart?
- Do I want to record solo episodes, interview experts in my niche, or both?
- What podcast hosting platform should I use?
- How often should I record an episode?
- How long do my episodes need to be?
- Should I upload a logo and other images to my podcast feed?
- What platform should I use to record my episodes?
- What type of recording equipment should I use?
- Is there anything else I need to know before I record my first episode?
After writing these questions in your journal, praying over the questions, writing Godâ€™s vision for your podcast and making it plain according to Habakkuk 2:2, check out the Outlook Business Solutions blog article I wrote entitled 6 tips for Starting a Podcast for more podcasting tips.
Call To Action
Copy the questions above in your journal and brainstorm a list of potential answers. Your answers to the questions can change as you start your podcast, and during its growth and maturity. The more experience you have, the more tricks youâ€™ll learn and share with future podcasters in your niche. Until next time, happy writing, reading and podcasting.